Sunday, October 11, 2009

McNeil grandparents come to town

Brian's parents and grandmother came to town last week to visit. Luc was so excited to see them when they got here. I didn't get many pictures during the week. Hopefully, I can get some from their camera when we go home.

We went to the Oasis for a sunset but it was too cloudy. We did have delicious drinks and dessert though. Luc loves going there and watching the boats out in the lake.


Luc played with Granddaddy, Meme, and Memaw a lot.


We also went to Chuck E Cheese. This was a first for both me and Luc. Luc had lots of fun running around and riding on the rides. He really liked seeing Chuck E too. Brian and I probably had even more fun than Luc. We had basketball, skee ball, and Mario racing competitions.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

that sounds like a fun week! annie loves chuck e cheese too. we should all meet up there on a weekend night sometime.