Saturday, October 24, 2009

Fall Festival

Luc had fall festival at school Thursday. I got to hang out and help with some games. The kids had so much fun. The little bity kids (Luc's age) walked in and kind of froze. I think it was a bit overwhelming at first. He and his classmates warmed up and started running around playing though.

I think this was the biggest hit for all the kids probably because it was so messy


The idea of this game was to toss big rings around the pumpkins. Luc just walked in and started moving them.

I was so amazed at how still and quiet Luc was to get his face painted. I'm glad I wasn't working at that station. There is no way he would have cooperated for me.

2 comments:

Briana said...

Wow, he is getting to be such a big boy!

Kim P. said...

He looked so cute with his face painted! They did a great job.