Friday, June 26, 2009

Love is in the air....

The Georges came over the other night for dinner and fun. Luc and Maizie were really cute. They hugged a lot. I think they even kissed ON THE LIPS when Maizie left. Next thing you know there will be mixed bathing. Watch out!

Before Maizie asked for his bubbles

Maizie asked for the bubbles. Luc is terrified that she will get them.


Anyway, Luc has started saying "yes" when you ask him a yes/no question. So that night at bedtime I heard this conversation between Brian and Luc.
Brian: "Is Maizie your girlfriend?"
Luc: "yes"
B: "Well, is Mia your girlfriend?"
L: "yes"
B: "Is Ally your girlfriend?"
L: "yes"
B: "Do you have lots of girlfriends?"
L: "YESSSS"

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Can we say player? hehehehehe

Kim P. said...

I love the picture of Luc holding on to the bubbles for dear life! Too funny!