

Brian's parents were down there on vacation. Luc got to play with all his grandparents on the beach. We also played in the pool at their hotel. It was really nice because it sloped down. Luc would start at the top of the slope and try to run down. I think he fell a few times doing that. I didn't get any pictures of him in the pool.
At first Luc didn't want to put his feet in the sand. He was a little bit scared of the water at first. After I got in with him, he was happy. He enjoyed digging in the sand too. He did taste a little sand...only once. Uncle Daniel and Uncle David dug a moat (I don't know if I spelled that right) around Luc. Then they decided to dig out the rest to make a little pool for him. He really liked that.

















2 comments:
looks like you guys had so much fun! i'm counting down the days until our beach trip next week!
I'm so jealous! Looks like you had such a fun time! Oh, and I like the new swimsuit =) Great pictures of Luc, too.
Post a Comment