Sunday, June 21, 2009

Luc and Ryan

Luc and Ryan have become such good playmates. Besides when Luc is being a bully to Ryan, they play really well together. It has been fun watching them grow together. First they just laid beside each other kicking and cooing and looking around. Then they were interested in what each other was doing but didn't know how to interact. Now, they are really interacting more and playing together.


They had their first sleepover a couple of weeks ago. Luc and I stayed over at the Pollard's so Kim and Joe could go out for the evening. Brian was out of town and I needed a babysitter early the next morning so it worked out perfectly. Here are a few pictures I took that evening.



Then this week Kim and Ryan came over here. It was so much fun watching the boys play. Luc was actually nice to Ryan too. I would tell them to share something...they would stand facing each other and hand a toy back and forth. They are so cute.

"Um what are y'all doing to us?"

They were much happier in separate baskets

Bye-bye hugs

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

The boys are so cute together. I am glad they have someone so close in age to play with.

Kim P. said...

Those pictures make me laugh, especially the last one where Luc is tackle/hugging Ryan! It has been so much fun watching them grow up together and really enjoy each other more and more. Plus I've gotten a good friend out of the deal too =)