Tanya with the girls and Luc

This boy loves dirt and rocks

Daddy, these pictures are for you. They had a whole collection of antique plows and stuff.



Luc was not happy to be sitting on the hay bail

They had really cute "children's garden". Each small garden had nursery story theme.

Tanya and her girls on the hay ride

I noticed an ostrich in the distance "dancing". He was waving his wings and bouncing. Once we got a little closer, I noticed there was a lady ostrich under him. Ostrich mating viewing comes free at this farm. I did miss the chance to take a picture of the action but here is the male.

Gobble Gobble

Luc was making his "baa" sound a lot today. He thought the goats were funny.



Check out those teeth. I would not want to meet one of these up close.

I think this is such a funny picture. Luc looks like the llama.

They had miniture donkeys and ponies. They also had big pigs. I didn't get any pictures of the pigs or ponies.

Luc and Ally wanting lunch
No comments:
Post a Comment