I have a few cute pictures and a couple of really cute videos from Easter morning. I can't update the blog though. My super old computer has no memory left on it. I have misplaced my external hard drive...UGH! So, I'm scared to delete anything else from my computer. We have searched our entire apartment and can't find it. I have no idea where else to look. It has pictures from college through mid-Feb of this year on it. ALL of my videos of Luc's baby years are on it. I am so sad about loosing it.
Anyways, on to Easter...
Luc and Evan woke up to fun Easter baskets that the Easter bunny left. Evan was so cute when he spotted them. Luc probably had a sugar high all day. Amazingly, we even made it to church on time too. After church we came home to a delicious meal of salads that I had prepared Saturday night. We had a rotisere chicken, potato salad, carrot and raisin salad, spinach and strawberry salad, and strawberry pie for dessert. We just relaxed and went to the playground the rest of the day.
So here is our family Easter picture 2011
1 comment:
you guys look so cute!!!
and i hope you find that hard drive!! that is like my worst nightmare.
Post a Comment