Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Camping 2011 - Part 3

Anderson started the morning in time-out
Then he noticed me taking pictures of him...so much for time out 
These two may be in love 
Daddies
Camping in the spring is not ideal if you have allergy problems 


My favorite boys...I love them 
More water fun 
Evan loved playing in the water. He is actually quite difficult to watch in the water. He is all over the place. 
Ryan and Luc found the top of the waterfall. They thought this was really funny. 
This was a really fun camping trip. Thank you Kim for organizing!

3 comments:

myra said...

What a fun trip! These posts made me really sad. I miss Austin and Austin friends and warm weather.

Kristen said...

looks like you guys had a blast! so glad that you are back to blogging again!

Kim P. said...

Thanks for posting your awesome pictures! I had such a fun time. By far the least stressful camping trip ever for me =)