We took Luc to the rodeo a few weeks ago. We didn't actually go to the rodeo. We got Luc a wristband to ride all the fun rides. I am determined to take Luc to see the real thing next year. I loved the rodeo when I was a kid. I hope my boys will too.
He was so confused in the house of mirrors. And Brian was with him. You just can't see him.
We did get to see lots of animals.
This may have been Luc's favorite part.
Best picture ever!
He rode on his first BIG ferris wheel with Daddy...
...while Evan napped...
...and his first roller coaster with Mama. He loved it. I have an awesome video of the roller coaster ride. I may get around to posting it one day.
Daddy got to ride some fun rides too!
1 comment:
Can you please tell me what the "real rodeo" consists of, because I'm not quite sure I get it.
Post a Comment