We've been staying outside most all of the time lately. The weather has been great. I feel like I have to really take advantage of it before it is a sweltering 110 degrees. We've been to Bull Creek a few times this year. The water is super low right now. There has been no jumping off waterfalls like previous years (see here). The boys love wading in the water though. I have been terrified of the rattlesnakes that I keep hearing about on the news so we haven't done much wondering in the woods.
How cool are these kids?
1 comment:
I love Bull Creek! It is so beautiful. The first and last time we went there was about 3 years ago. They were having a bacteria problem in the park at the time and we ended up getting really sick. It looks like everything cleared up.
Post a Comment