Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Funny to some...not to others

I thought about this picture this morning on my way to work. Then I thought about the story behind it. I just burst out laughing in my car all by myself. Then I started to cry. I miss Da a lot.
So Brian and I made this picture on yearyourself.com. Here is the conversation when I showed Da.

Da: "Who is that?"
Baboo, dying laughing: "Leonie, who does it look like?"
Da: "Well, it looks like Donnie Ryles. But when was he dressed like a WOEMAN."
Me laughing: "Da look at the face....that's you"
Immediately Da said: "What? Whare'd you get that picture? That's not me. I never dressed like a woeman. I never had long hair. I never wore beads. I just don't think that's funny. Get rid of that."

I'm sure this is going to be funniest to my family but I thought I'd share.

3 comments:

Caren said...

He was such a beautiful WOEMAN. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

laughing out loud right now!

Lana said...

That is the funniest thing every! I love it and the story...