Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas at Baboo's

We have Christmas with my mom's side of the family on Christmas Eve...also my birthday. Happy birthday to me! As a kid, a birthday on Christmas Eve kind of sucked. Mama did a really good job trying to have birthday parties for me in early December or in January though. I enjoy it now because I always get to spend my birthday with my family. This year I was surprised with a Coca-Cola cake...my favorite. It was delicious. Thank you Mama!

As we've gotten bigger, and the little kids (my little cousins), have grow, it is a house full. There were so many people there. Luc had so much fun with all of his aunts and uncles and cousins. Here is some of the chaos.

Lacey helped Luc open his presents

Luc took a break from the presents. This was Baboo's (my grandmother) rocking chair when she was a little girl. We've all enjoyed it. I think it's great that it has been around for so long and been through so many kids. It is still in great condition.

Da and Luc watching the "Luc and Mama" Elf dance that Da made on the computer. Luc couldn't figure it out. He would watch the screen then look down at his clothes and shoes. I think he was trying to figure out how he got those silly looking clothes on.

Luc hasn't seen his cousin Aaron much but I think they became big buddies.

Thank you Baboo and Da, Bec, Bug, and Uncle Lee for all of Luc's presents! Y'all weren't able to see him enjoy his toys, books, pajamas, and money but he has been...well he'll enjoy the money in years to come ;-) Baboo, he wore his pajamas tonight. They were nice and warm.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

looks like you guys are having a blast!! i am so glad you got to go home for christmas.

Kristen said...

p.s. i didn't know it was your birthday! happy birthday! and what is coca-cola cake?? sounds yummy.