Sunday, December 27, 2009

Fun things in Fort Deposit

Luc loves animals. When we go to my parents, he gets to spend a lot of time chasing the cats and dogs (yelling "hold you"). He also gets to feed and pet the cows and horses. My mom has several kittens and two small dogs. These poor animals get lots of unwanted attention from Luc when we're there.

Tractor, four wheeler, and Ranger rides


We got to do some hunting while we were there. Neither Brian nor myself got a deer. Thankful Heff let us take ALL of her doe. Yummy! Oh I do have a video of myself sitting in the woods. I got kind of bored sitting out there by myself and I thought looked pretty funny with my face mask on.

Aunt Heff and I built the coolest ever train track around the living room. It was huge. Here is Uncle Daniel wishing that he could build a track half as cool as this one.

Aunt Heff was a fun playmate too.

GiGi and Uncle David played too but I don't have any pictures of them just having fun.

1 comment:

myra said...

Fun times! I'm so glad you are getting to have some family time! And I love that picture of you all hunting where Brian is holding the end of the gun away from him! It made me laugh!