Saturday, December 12, 2009

Going to be a good big brother

We had friends over tonight for dinner. Thank you for coming Wilson and Tanya! We had a lot of fun hanging out. I know Luc really enjoyed playing with Mia and Ally too....and looking at sweet little Emi.

Tanya and Wilson have recently had their third baby. Sweet little Emi is so tiny and so sweet and beautiful. Luc loved looking at her. He would be playing then jump up, run over, and peek in her car seat to check on her. He was very interested in her. When I was holding her, he ran over saying "hold baby". He tried to just grab her from me. I had to explain that he had to sit on the couch to hold her. He was like a little pro holding her. He placed his arm under her back and one over her front. I think he's going to be a really good little brother...as long as I can make sure he doesn't just run over and pick up the baby whenever he wants. (Sorry for the blurry picture. The darn camera focused on my arm rather than the kids. Oh Tanya, we catch your girls in the best poses ;-) I love it)


Luc had so much fun playing with Mia and Ally too. Luc must have given them 50 hugs each.

They also enjoyed cheering on their Daddies during a football game...pretending to be in cold bleachers and everything ;-)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I loved looking at these pictures, they really made me laugh.