Saturday, December 12, 2009

Santa and the Christmas train

I took Luc to the mall the other day to see Santa. The line was super long so we passed by and went to the train. Luc loved riding the train. He invited every kid that wanted to ride to "sit" with him. Noone chose his car so he had to ride alone.

Although he loved the train ride, he had not forgotten about sitting in Santa's lap. Since the line was still really long, I thought we'd walk around a bit and come back. We walked around, got a pretzel, sat down to eat it, went back down to Santa...a lady and her baby who had been about 3/4 of the way back in the line when we were down there the first time were just now at the front (about 30 minutes later). So, I said "let's just wave to Santa then ride the train one more time". This time he rode in the front train with another kid and got to ring the bell the whole time.

The whole walk to the car and half the ride home, Luc said "sit Santa Claus lap". I guess we'll have to try again sometime.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

ahhh... i'm glad he got to ride the train. that santa line gets crazy sometimes. you have to go like right when they open for no line. wow, listen to me, i think i'm santa expert now.