Wednesday, December 16, 2009

16 week update

I had my 16 week appointment last week. Baby has a strong heartbeat and seems to be growing well. The doctor said that I am growing well too. I was concerned about not gaining enough weight but evidentally I've gained the perfect amount. I think I had gained about twice as much at this point with Luc. She reminded me that I gained too much weight with Luc though.

I have not had any bleeding since week 14. The doctor told me that if I have any bleeding/spotting at all to call her right away. Hopefully, there will be no more of that. My stomach is also feeling much better. I am going back to the gastroenterologist in January. My allergies on the other hand have been HORRIBLE. I can't wait for a two week break when I'm home for Christmas.

I am slowing outgrowing my regular clothes. I am still wearing some of them comfortably. I have started wearing maternity clothes sooner this time than I did with Luc. It's better to be comfortable.

This is for the grandparents (and Daddy, since he was home with a sick toddler for this visit) of this little one. Everyone else may be a little bored with the sound of the heartbeat.

Baby #2 at 16 weeks from Noelle McNeil on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

you look very cute!! i think we have matching bellies! glad for a good appointment!

myra said...

You look great Noelle! Glad you're feeling better and haven't had anymore bleeding. I hope your allergies get better soon!