I got to know the Reynolds when I first moved to Auburn. I worked in the nursery where Jackson went to daycare. He was 10 weeks old when I started keeping him. I later became his nanny. I consider Jackson to be my first child. He was with me a lot of the time especially during his toddler years. His mom, Dawn, has been a very good friend all these years. She has been there for me through some tough times. I can't beleive how big Jackson has gotten. It seems like just yesterday I was carrying him around like Luc. I love the Reynolds so much. I definitely consider them to be part of my family.
It was fun to see Jackson and Luc play together. Luc loved Jackson.
He also loved Dawn
Brian is probably the reason behind Jackson's video game playing. I think Jackson was about 3 or 4 when this started. Here they are back in the day...
and now...
No comments:
Post a Comment