Luc has really been saying things that surprise me lately. I guess he is learning how to compromise. Here was our conversation while I was getting him dressed for bed tonight.
Luc: "poof nack?"
Me: "No, we don't eat fruit snacks before bed"
about a mintue later...
Luc: "poof nack?"
Me: "No, no fruit snacks tonight"
about a minute later...
Luc holding up one finger: "un poof nack"
Me: "No, you can't even have one fruit snack"
It's so funny how they learn things like this so young.
4 comments:
they must put something addictive in those fruit snacks. annie asks for them breakfast, lunch and dinner.
That's really funny. Ryan's learned to say "one more minute" when he's playing and doesn't want to stop to go upstairs. These kids are smart! They know if they're cute like that then we might give in =)
Thanks again for letting us come play! I enjoyed getting to play with Luc and watch the boys chase each other.
Oh my goodness! that is the cutest story!! You must be so proud of those 3 word utterances!! I feel like Jack is a late talker!
LOL!!!! That is the funniest thing ever... He is definitely a little politician already.. and the little suit will greatly enhance his career :)
Post a Comment