Friday, November 20, 2009

Shout out to my husband!



I thought I should thank Brian...and brag on him a little...for everything he has done the past few months.

With my lack of energy, constant nausea, stomach aches, and so much more, Brian has had to do so much. As angry as I get at him sometimes, he really is a great husband. He did almost all the dirty diapers during the worst of my nausea. He has done more than his share of cooking, cleaning, grocery store runs, and bathing Luc in the past couple of months. He has missed work because of doctor visits. He hasn't complained to me about any of it. He also listens...or at least pretends to listen to my complaining.

On top of all these things, he willingly cleaned up Luc's first real throw up last night. It was so gross. I couldn't stomach it at all. I was gagging in the other room just thinking about it. He had it all cleaned up and better smelling in about 5 minutes. If he had not been here, I really don't know what I would have done.

Anyway, thank you for all the things you've done for me Brian. I really do appreciate it so much. I love you!

Oh and Luc is fine. It must have been a bug or something he ate. The smoothie I made is what set it off though. Maybe it wasn't good. I definitely couldn't drink it after all that.

3 comments:

Briana said...

It is pretty awesome, that no matter how much of a "boy" you think you may have married, with their guitars and video games and such ... when it really matters, you have a real "man" step up to be your partner through the worst of it. :) Maybe I shouldn't be so surprised when that happens, but honestly I married such a goofy, wonderful guy, that I am pleasantly surprised every time!

Kristen said...

yeah for good daddies and husbands! go brian!

Kim P. said...

I'm glad he's been taking such good care of you. That picture is hilarious, btw!