Friday, August 7, 2009

More Windy Point

We went back to Windy Point today with Jennifer and her boys, Kristen and Annie, and Jessica and her babies. We had a lot of fun. Jennifer brought a huge tent thing out so that we would have shade. The kids had lots of fun played in the dirt and water.


I messed with colorings in this picture. That's why it's so bright. But I love it.

Luc stole toys....

...and shared nicely too!

How cute is this?

This stump was the best toy out there

I wish I knew toddler talk. This looks like a very interesting discussion.

Staying cool

Caleb was all over the place with his bear crawl.

This is a great taste of the beach away from the beach but I can't wait to be at the REAL beach!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

ahhhh... i love that picture of luc and annie. it looks like they're holding hands. we had so much fun today!