Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Orange Beach, Alabama

I talk about the Alabama beaches all the time because I love them. Luc enjoyed the beach more this trip than he did in May. He still isn't crazy about the waves though.

The 3 of us enjoyed some beach time alone on Wednesday morning. It was stormy at the beach house when we drove off. When we got to the beach, about 5 mintues down the road, it was beautiful.


Out to sea was beautiful...

...while it was storming 5 miles away

Luc was reunited with his first girlfriend, Emma Greene

Da, Baboo, and my mom came down on Wednesday night. Poor Tux didn't know what he was in for when he got to the house. Luc tried to pick him up to carry him around the whole time. Not many dogs are smaller than him.

Bug rode her bike to the beach. She had to do some strecthes when she got back. I laughed at her stretch moves.

Luc did NOT like the waves. Brian said that he said "all done" the whole time they were at the water.

Then he headed for the boardwalk saying "home home home..."

2 comments:

Kristen said...

love the beach pictures. i'm jealous. we didn't get quite enough beach time in this summer.

Kim P. said...

That's crazy how stormy it was behind you but great at the beach. Glad it didn't rain on you. I"m sure Luc will learn to love the ocean as much you do. Oh, and the picture of the footprints is awesome!