Monday, August 3, 2009

The beach at the lake

Saturday, we went to Windy Point. It was nice and relaxing out there. Luc enjoyed playing in the sand/rocks and swimming in the lake with Brian. I enjoyed laying out and watching them play.



Saturday afternoon, I went to lay by the pool. I was itching so bad so I decided to come home. When I got home...and Brian was saying "oh man oh man that looks horrible"....I realized that I had been attacked by mosquitoes. I'm much better now but it really was horrible. It was worse than this picture looks.

Luc has been so happy to have Brian back home...I have to but everyone knows that. On the ride home Friday, he would point to Brian, look at me, and say "daddy daddy". I think he was telling me "look mama, daddy's home". It was so cute.

2 comments:

Kim P. said...

Wow, those mosquitos really did get you pretty bad! Glad you got to have some fun at the lake. We'll have to go sometime.

Kristen said...

OH my!! looks like those mosquitoes really had a good time on your back, ouch!