Here are a few more pictures from the beach. There are too many super cute ones not to post them. We went fishing Saturday morning. We only went a couple of miles off shore. David caught a makeral and my Dad or Brian (not sure which one) caught a blue fish. Luc slept most of the time. When he woke up, he was so happy to be on the boat.
Of course you had to take a picture of a jellyfish! I've had nightmares about those things stinging me since I was a kid. Strange since I didn't grow up anywhere close to a beach, but still, I blame you if I dream of them tonight!
1 comment:
Of course you had to take a picture of a jellyfish! I've had nightmares about those things stinging me since I was a kid. Strange since I didn't grow up anywhere close to a beach, but still, I blame you if I dream of them tonight!
Post a Comment