Oh yeah! I definitely think it should be the number 1 place. Hopefully, Brian and I will be back there very soon. That is my biggest wish for life right now.
I'm sure you mean "biggest wish in life besides moving in with the Georges and watching reruns of horrible 80s shows every night". Right? Thanks for posting and sorry I haven't been in touch. Seems like when you are home, I am away. We will catch up soon!
Actually, I will be very sad when we move from here...only because I will miss y'all so much. We still have another couple of years here. After that, I hope everyone will come visit us.
4 comments:
I'm sure you mean "biggest wish in life besides moving in with the Georges and watching reruns of horrible 80s shows every night". Right? Thanks for posting and sorry I haven't been in touch. Seems like when you are home, I am away. We will catch up soon!
Also, you are living in another of the best places to live, so enjoy, and don't be in too much of a hurry to leave, everyone will miss you!
Yeah, #3 isn't such a bad place to live either =) I'm sure we'll try to come visit though when you do move back to see what all the bragging is about!
Actually, I will be very sad when we move from here...only because I will miss y'all so much. We still have another couple of years here. After that, I hope everyone will come visit us.
Post a Comment