Monday, May 25, 2009

Videos of Luc...some recent...some kind of old

When he feeds himself with a fork, he immediately turns to Brian and starts clapping.

Open, shut....open, shut....he will do this for 30 mintues until he actually gets the door shut then he pitches a fit

He figured out how to actually bounce the four wheeler at the park

This is a family inside joke...too long to explain now...even if you don't get it, it's still pretty funny to watch...even Luc thought so.

I think I've mentioned this before but Luc calls me "dada" and Brian "Daddy". He will say "mama" when Brian asks him to. He runs up to me and points to touch me and says "dada"...almost like he is trying to aggrivate me. It's pretty funny.

Lately he has been running to the door when he hears Brian walk in saying "hey daddy...hey daddy". It is the sweetest thing ever. He runs to the door when I get home too but he just says "dada dada dada dada...".

4 comments:

Briana said...

That is adorable. :) I like the door trick. We had that one going with Bubba for awhile too.

Alyssa said...

Don't feel bad about the "dada" thing. Hailey didn't start calling me mama until Wyatt came along. I guess there was no need to clarify who she was talking to until someone new was in the picture all day. She called Jeremy "Dada" or "Daddy" from the time she could talk though.

Kim P. said...

Brian was pretty funny in that one video =) And yeah, Ryan gets frustrated when he actually shuts the door too. These silly boys!

Kristen said...

annie LOVED watching these videos of Luc... she kept asking for "more, more"