The guys were craking me up trying to hold Luc. They were a bit awkward holding poor Luc. I hope they get some practice before they have their own.


This is probably my favorite picture ever (well, so is Mia picking her nose that I posted a few weeks ago)

Joey, Sagar, Arjun, and Brian...Brian's friends from high school

There was a Hindu ceremony and a Christian one. Both were very beautiful. I had never seen a Hindu wedding. It was very interesting. The man leading the ceremony did a good job explaining the steps they took in the ceremony and why they did them. I tried to take some pictures during the ceremony but they didn't turn out very clear. I missed some of the ceremonies too. Here is what we were doing.

Mr. and Mrs. Seth


Luc ran all over the dance floor. He found a little girl and wrapped his little arms around her. It looked like he was trying to slow dance. I had to get him before I had a chance to take a picture. She wasn't too happy about him hugging her. He had a lot of fun at the reception.


Here is Joey...and his girlfriend.


Playing with Daddy


Luc fell asleep so Sagar's mom held him while Brian and I cut some moves on the dance floor. It was a lot of fun. I wish we had more opportunities to dance. It's a very rare occassion these days though.

I married him for his dance moves.

Wild Stallions...they did this in picture at our wedding too.

Sweet baby sleeping
2 comments:
I love the picture of just Luc on the dance floor. Looks like he's already got some really sweet moves!
y'all look so sweet and happy! i can't wait to take jack to a water park thing. right now i think he'd get tackled though!
Post a Comment