Sunday, May 24, 2009

Laugh it up Brian

Brian has been laughing at me because I am SO excited about our new pool. Most of you know that if I had my way, I would be living at the beach. Well since I can't, an awesome pool is the next best thing. There are shallow, 1 foot deep, areas for kids to play or where you can sit your chair in the water. They have little palm trees and play fun music like Jimmy Buffet by the pool. If they had Cabana boys, it would be so perfect.

Luc and I go to the pool quiet frequently now. When we move, we are never going to be in our apartment. Since we will be saving money living at our new apartments, I might just quite work until cold weather. Just kidding...I'll just cut my afternoon hours.

There is another pool and a nice playground in the back. I have only seen this pool...


The first time Brian and I came to Austin we played shuffleboard. We had so much fun. Well guess what...they have shuffleboard too. We're pretty excited. I'm sure we'll play every day for about 2 days then never play again. It's still cool though.


I guess I'll add a picture of the apartment itself...although we are really moving there for there amenities. Actually, the apartment is really nice. We decided to go with the 2 bedroom which is bigger and cheaper than the one we are in now. It has a nice roomy kitchen and huge closets. I wish it came furnished with nice things like the model apartment was. I really don't remember the living room being THIS big. I think the angle of the camera helps this picture.

6 comments:

Kristen said...

that looks awesome!! we want to come swim. i'm glad you guys found a place!

BartleyFamily said...

No Cares team there to make you breakfast and as Michael Scott would say, "Suck on that."

We will miss you guys.

Alyssa said...

Where is this place? We have a house but that almost makes me want to move.

Kim P. said...

That pool does look pretty awesome! We'll definitely come swim there. We had shuffleboard at our fi!rst apartment in Austin. It was fun for awhile. Glad you found a place you love. And I'm sure your clients will understand why you're cutting your hours when you show them a picture of your awesome pool!

BartleyFamily said...

by the way...Collin wrote that comment, I hope you don't think I would ever write "suck on that" to my sweet friends. I'm so happy for you and for all of us who are going to come and visit you at your awesome pool, yahoo!

Briana said...

Nice choice. It definitely makes me want to go back to apt living!