Wednesday, May 20, 2009

So behind on Luc updates

I have been so busy with work lately that I have really slacked on the blogging. I think I could use a little help with blogging duties...hint hint.

Luc turned 15 months on Monday. He is always on the run...he's definitely a little busy-body. He is a great little communicator. I am very proud. He communicates most everything he wants with words or gestures. He does have quite a temper when he doesn't get his way though.

We go back to the doctor after our trip to Alabama. I weighed him today and he weighs 25 lbs...which is actually less than he weighed at 12 months. He is cutting 2 teeth right now which will make a total of 8 teeth. I have felt really bad for him this time. I think it has really been hurting him. He is not wanting to eat. I am praying that it is the teeth bothering him this time and not a third ear infection.

Here's the good part.


He LOVES the pool. He is not afraid at all. I have actually let him fall under a couple of times hoping it would frighten him but it didn't. I cannot take my eye off of him for 2 seconds out there.

We have not been seeing much of this in the past few days.

Beth/Brian, this picture is for y'all. This outfit was Will and Sam's. Kid number 3 in the Land's End clothes...not to mention, 3 very active little boys.

We gave him Cool Whip the other night. Do you think he liked it?


New kicks...A size 5 is too small but a size 6 is too big. Babies need half sizes too. At the rate his feet are growing, these will be too small in no time too I guess.

1 comment:

Kim P. said...

That cool whip picture is so cute! Ryan wouldn't try it at my Grandma's, but he doesn't know what he's missing I guess. I agree about the half sizes on shoes too. Ryan needs a 4 1/2. I'm just waiting a couple weeks until he's ready for a 5 =)