Thursday, May 7, 2009

This weeks outings

Monday, Brian brought Luc to see me since I had to work all day. I am usually very sad on days that I have to be away ALL DAY. We met at the auboretum since it's about 2 miles from work. Luc was wearing the cutest outfit that was a hand-me-down. I love the little crab on his butt.


Tuesday, Kim and I met at Bull Creek. The boys had so much fun splashing and playing in the water. After we worked up an appetite, we went to Waterloo for lunch. I still think having a playground at a resturant is the best thing ever.
I found this rock, which I thought would be a great place to take a few good pictures of Luc. Obviously, we weren't on the same page with the picture taking.

Water play can make you very hungry. Ask these boys...

Notice Ryan's mouth stuffed very full also

Ryan debating on stepping in by himself

Luc wanting Ryan to get in with him

Does Luc look like he wants to beat up Ryan? Whatever he's thinking, it looks a bit devilish.

1 comment:

Kim P. said...

I love how Luc always wants Ryan to play with him but isn't sure how to make it happen. He's so much fun! And yes, that crab on that outfit is really cute.