Thursday, May 7, 2009

Oh yeah...there's more

Today we met some friends downtown at "the fountains". I found out that it is actually a park that has a name, Butler Park. Caren, Tanya, Kim, Jenn, and April were there. Kim's parents also came. We had quite a crowd of kids. Here are some pictures.
Poor baby Anderson's parents starve him...see how hungry he is






Luc playing with his friends Maizie, Mia, and Lena



Kim looks like she was explaining to Ryan that he has to share his mommy


I have never seen a cuter bugger picking picture EVER!

Ally was laying out catching the rays

This is a VERY tired baby boy

3 comments:

myra said...

You get such cute pics of the kiddos. I love seeing Ryan in his swim pants to his ankles (I know I should comment that on Kim's blog.)

We can't wait to come to Austin and join the fun!

Kristen said...

that looks SOOO fun!! i'm really bummed we had to miss :(

Kim P. said...

That picture of Mia is hilarious! And yes, I was trying to explain to Ryan that he needs to share his Mommy. So far it hasn't worked.