Thursday, January 15, 2009

Thursday lunch and playdate

This week I hosted our Thursday lunch. We had a house full of babies and toodlers. It was a lot of fun. We had a yummy meal. We got to enjoy spending time together. While the kids had lots fun playing. Everyone was very good. Luc actually shared his toys with Ryan, Wyatt, Haley, and Mazie.

Luc and Mazie found things to chew on



The newest babies of the group, Katelyn and Anderson, sleeping


Ryan loved Caren's spinach dip

Kim got to practice handling two kids at once. Luc loves Kim and wanted her to hold him. Mazie needed Kim's help drinking from her sippy cup.

Little busybodies playing. They had so much fun. They really played well together.




Me making baby Anderson very angry

Then he burped

I should have pulled his pants legs down. Poor little man looks like a flood's coming.

Luc found Miss Kim again

Mazie decided she'd lay down for a nap

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I hope I can join you guys again soon!

Kim P. said...

You took some great pictures! We had a great time. And I don't mind holding Luc anytime =)

myra said...

So fun! I miss you girls and Thursday lunches soooooo much!