Monday, January 19, 2009

What Luc has been up to

He puts anything in his mouth. He just holds it there and goes about his business playing. Brian says he will hate me one day for these pictures of him chewing on nursing pads.


Target had an awesome clearance last week. We got a big bag of balls for $3. He LOVES them. I put him in the tub and dumped the whole bag...175 balls...on top of him. He thought it was so much fun. A great idea if you don't have room for a ball pit to go with the balls.

1 comment:

Kim P. said...

That's a great idea to put them in the tub! I might have you bring some on Thursday if you don't mind. I bought a kit with an inflatable tub but it only came with 15 balls, and I think Target ran out of the big bag before I got there the other day. Fun, fun! And yes, I can imagine you pulling out that picture of him with the nursing pad and showing it to his future wife one day, with Luc cringing the whole time.