I titled this part 1 because I know there will be many many bed wetting experiences in our future.
Yesterday, Luc was fighting his nap. First, we put him in bed...he pooped. Brian changed him, rocked him for a minute, put him back in bed. He played for a while then started throwing his fit....I heard everything being thrown out of bed, Luc was hitting the side of his crib, he started screaming. I went to tell him "night night" but when I walked in his room, I noticed his diaper on the floor. He was standing in his bed screaming and looking at it. I picked him up to find no diaper on his bottom, wet clothes, wet legs, wet sheets, wet blankets. As frustrated as I was that he was fighting his nap so much, I couldn't help but laugh at this big mess. I'm sure I won't think it is so funny next time it happens.
Oh, after he fought sleep for about an hour and after I cleaned him up, he finally passed out.
3 comments:
These are the kind of days you think, "Seriously?" Can't believe Luc is already in the "take the diaper off" phase!
oh and it's caren, not therris.
That is funny, because I haven't had to deal with for years. I had it with Bella all the time, but Bubba has never(and still won't!) taken off his diaper himself. You will appreciate it when potty training starts, just not when he's wetting everything in creation right now.
Post a Comment