We had lunch at our friend Caren's house this week. We had delicious spaghetti which Luc loved. Luc loves anything that I am eating by the way. If I fix him his own, spaghetti for example, he won't eat it. I have even cut up some for him and fed it to him from his own spoon. He just spits it out. Then I can give him the same spaghetti, cut up from my plate and he asks for more. He even loves cooked onions and celery if I am eating it too. Silly boy.
Anyway, here are the few pictures I have from Thursday. My camera's batteries were trying to die on me.
Baby Anderson was so sweet while everyone was there.

Ally being really sily. She kept looking at me making a silly face. It was so cute.

Ryan pushing Luc in Mazie's baby stroller.

Ryan getting mad that Luc was in his stroller.
1 comment:
That was really funny about the boys and the stroller! I can't believe Luc actually fit in it!
Post a Comment