Friday, May 23, 2008

Orgasmatron


If you don't know what an Orgasmatron is, you should fine out. It is this thing you massage your head with. It is awesome. It is suppose to relax you. We brought Mama and Daddy one back from Buenos Aries last year. Mama hates it. She thinks it feels like spiders crawling on her head. Daddy loves it though. Well here was Luc's reaction to it.


5 comments:

The Gernand Family said...

I think that is the funniest thing I've ever seen! He is sooooo cute and so easy going!!! What is your secret? :) I still have to email you about the job thing...I'll try to get to that this weekend...

myra said...

Oh my goodness. Poor Luke! That is too funny. Glad you made it okay and are having a great time visiting all the fam.

BTW Luke looks like he's grown a lot! We miss ya'll!

Tanya said...

The video made me laugh so hard that I cried. Oh man, we miss you guys already, yet are glad that you are having fun being 'home' and with family!

The Gernand Family said...

I need a Luc and Noelle fix!! I tagged you in my blog and I think your answers could be super fun. :)

Amanda said...

I watch this video when I need to laugh