Thursday, May 1, 2008

Here you go Mama

I told Mama that I would update the blog. Here are a few pictures I've taken this week. We haven't really done much this week. I did have an interview with Lake Travis school district. I think it went really well. After the interview the Lead Speech Pathologist took me to visit 2 schools and the daycare. They have a day care at one of the schools for the teachers in the district. The schools I visited we really nice. The people I met were nice. I was pleased with the daycare but I think I am going to try to just work part-time. If I do that, Brian will keep Luc on the days that I work and we won't have to put him in daycare. Okay enough of that...here are the pictures.
Luc in his Bumbo seat. He likes to sit in it.

Taking more vitamins

Ew

Trying to get it off his tongue

Looking at himself in the mirror


"Mom, get me off this floor"

"Oh yeah, my bath is so relaxing"

this is Luc's new duck towel

2 comments:

The Gernand Family said...

Noelle! These pictures are soooo cute! Would you recommend getting a Bumbo? What size of clothes is Luc in now? (Just curious how long they last...) Hope y'all are doing well, again, love the pics!!

Nancy Lynn said...

Wow...they grow so fast. I guess Brooklynn will be in her Bumbo soon too. I hope the job opportunities work out. I am back to work :( but am looking forward to the summer.