Tuesday, May 20, 2008

We made it!!!

Well we finally made it to Alabama. We had to postpone our start a couple of hours because Luc had blood in his poop again. Long story but he is okay now. I had to stop soy products and now he is fine. So we were making great time Thursday UNTIL... we ran over a peice of metal on the interstate in Louisiana and it sliced our tire in half. Brian had to change the tire on the side of the road (which made me SO nervous with cars and 18 wheelers flying by). We made it to his aunt's house (near New Orleans) around 1:00 am. He got a new tire Friday morning and we hit the road again. We made it to Orange Beach Friday afternoon. He was very good on the road trip. I'll update again later.

1 comment:

Kim P. said...

What a stressful trip! I'm glad to hear you made it safe and sound and that Luc is feeling better. Thanks for the update...I was wondering about you guys this weekend =)