Sunday, May 11, 2008

Pictures from the weekend

This is a onsie that our friend Caren made for Luc. Of course, Brian really liked it. As you can see though, it is now too little. He is getting so big.

Luc loves to watch TV. It doesn't matter what is on, he wants to watch it. I have to turn the TV off or position him where he can;t watch it if I put him on the floor to play. If I don't, then I go back in the living room to find him watching whatever is on. Today he was watching Brian play video games.

It looks like I have a backdrop but it is actually a sofa cover that doesn't fit the sofa. Isn't he so cute? He was laughing when I talked to him but he was looking at Brian.



Here are Luc's first tennis shoes. A friend of ours gave these to him. He has never worn them out but I put them on him today just for fun. They are actually size 6-9 mos but he has big feet like his Daddy.

1 comment:

Kim P. said...

I love the pictures of him on the couch! They look like they came from a picture studio =)