Friday, May 9, 2008

One week before we're home!

Luc is 11 weeks old this week. He is so big. Here re some pictures from this week. We have had a very laid back week. We have just been relaxing at home, going for walks, and hanging out at the pool this week. Today was the first time that I tried to put Luc in the pool. It was pretty cold and he didn't like that too much. He was fine once his feet got used to it. We didn't get past the steps. I am really looking forward to spending the summer at the beach and Bug's pool. I can't wait!
Jennifer and Caden in the pool.

We were just hanging out by the pool

Playing on the floor

Caden helping me bath Luc

Cuddling with his bear blankie

1 comment:

Kim P. said...

I love the picture with the bear blankie! We're going to miss seeing you this summer, but I know how much you're looking forward to seeing your family!