After the sad post about not going home for Christmas, I will say that it is so nice to wake up Christmas morning and relax. I love watching the boys excitement when they see presents under the tree. It's nice to be able to just sit with Brian and have coffee while the boys play. And we all can have a yummy Christmas breakfast together...this year it was a super easy Pintrest cinnamon roll recipe.
The boys got their very own suitcases...something Luc has been asking for for a while now.
They both loaded their suitcases up and pulled them around the house. They had a lot of fun riding around on them too.
Evan got a Lego four wheeler and motorcycle. They motorcycle went everywhere with him the first few days. I even found it in his bed one morning.
Luc got an Eiffel Tower to add to his GeoTrax.
Brian got some socks and boots
I was behind the camera but I got some awesome stuff too. My favorite thing may have been the huge container of Nutella that Santa left in my stocking. He knows me too well.
We had a lot of fun with these silly diapers this year.
As for the rest of Christmas day...
We went to late service at church. There were no kid classes so the boys went to service with us. We sang lots of Christmas carols. When we sang "The First Noel", Luc gave me the funniest look. I so wish I can had a camera. He thought it was so funny that we were singing a song about me.
After church, I began cooking. We had cornbread dressing, sweet potato casserole, ham, mashed potatoes, and salad (because I forgot to buy vegetables). We had some friends over. It was a very nice dinner. Thank you Jamie and Kelsea for hanging out with us on Christmas night!
No comments:
Post a Comment