Thursday, December 1, 2011

Auburn visit

First stop in Alabama was Auburn. We stayed with my sweet girls Grace and Abbey. My friend Carol transformed her garage into this AWESOME "shack". It is by far the fanciest shack I've ever seen. It was so much fun to stay with Carol and the girls. I miss them so so much.

 GUESS WHO LUC FOUND ON CAMPUS...
I'm pretty sure Luc was so excited that he didn't know what to say or do. He just ran up and hugged Aubie.

Evan was really excited when he saw Aubie but not sure about being in his arms. 
 Grace and Abbey with one of the cheerleaders.
Chizik during Tiger Walk

 Crystal, why are you hanging out on the ground in the middle of the parking lot? ;)
The kids LOVED sliding down the hill.
Abbey 
 Grace
 Samuel
 Luc
 So did the big kids

No comments: