Friday, December 23, 2011

Carriage ride

A mall here in Austin has been giving free horse drawn carriage rides on the weekends in December. We met our friend Kim and her kids, Ryan and Molly the other evening for a ride. We thought we were getting there early but we ended up waiting for 2 hours. The kids had a lot of fun. They ran around and played together. We checked out the huge tree in from of Macy's. We had some hot chocolate and cake. They were also showing short movies on a wall of a building. It really didn't feel like we waited 2 hours.

Watching a movie
 Enjoying hot chocolate and a cookie...FYI I love this picture
 This one in hilarious too
 I love these kids. Luc looks a bit out of place with all these blonde babies.
 Here's a good Christmas picture!
 Silly kids
 Waiting...
 Movie date?
 Brian won over these two with piggy back rides while we were waiting. They both wanted to sit with him after that.
 I'm so glad I have this friend in Austin!
 Luc loved the ride

1 comment:

Kim P. said...

I like the picture of us together! Even the kids look cute :) I never have any pictures of me with my friends, so now I have proof!