Monday, August 22, 2011

Tennessee Aquarium

Brian's parents took us on a mini vacation when we got to Alabama. We went to Chattanooga, TN for the weekend. It was a really fun trip. Chattanooga is beautiful and a great place for kids.

First stop...The Tennessee Aquarium
 I happened to catch this kid's finger in this photo. This is neither of my kids' hand.
 Evan loved the penguins

 Granddaddy and Luc went under to see the sharks. Oh a serious note, I'm not so sure that I would want to be "safe" in this with a bunch of sharks.
 Luc's number one request every time we have visited an aquarium...NEMO. BTW, Bass Pro Shop doesn't have Nemo.
 This odd little guy has 3 hearts.
  
 I never quite had my camera on a good setting. I'm so sad this is blurry.
 AHHHHHH





 The boys were SO exhausted. Evan just laid right down to take a nap with the fish.

No comments: