Thursday, August 25, 2011

Space and Rocket Center


I have been wanting to go to the Space and Rocket Center since before Brian and I were dating. After we started dating, I thought I would definitely get to visit. Brian didn't think it was very cool so he never wanted to go. Lucky for me, his dad had never been either and wanted to go. I thought it was pretty cool but it will be better when the boys are older. There were a few things to entertain them though.




 This would have been really cute if the sun hadn't been glaring through the huge window and if my kids had cooperated.

 In the Apollo
 At one time during the day, Luc said "When I grow up and be a astronaut...." It was so cute.

 I hesitated letting Evan ride this ride. The girl working assured me that it was okay for him to ride. Since he insisted on going with Luc, I let her put him on.
 Once they started going up, I realized this was a terrible mom decision. I felt like a terrible mom for letting my 15 month old ride on something like this. He was fine and fussed once during it but still...
 If they get this T-Rex completed, it will be the largest K'Nex sculpture
 Dinosaur safari
 Digging for dinosaurs
 Granddaddy had SO much fun!

 Luc and Granddaddy trying to hold up the helicopter

No comments: