My mom, aunt, and cousins came at the end of May. I went to Auburn for a short trip (ALONE) to help a friend in June. My parents came to visit at the beginning of July. My aunt, cousins, and grandmother came mid-July. I went to my cousins bachelorette weekend trip at the beach at the end of July. The boys and I flew home the first weekend of August for a family reunion (that I didn't even get to attend), Heather's graduation (WAHOO), and Valerie's wedding shower. We have a few days to ourselves then we hit the road for Alabama. Brian will leave from Alabama to go to Europe. Heather and I will come back to Austin. Brian will be home in October.
I will try to update with pictures later.
1 comment:
You guys have been busy this summer! we've missed you! hopefully we'll get to see more of you guys this fall.
Post a Comment