Monday, August 22, 2011

Ruby Falls

This was probably my favorite part of the trip. Ruby Falls is a 1,120 ft deep cave with a beautiful 145 ft tall waterfall inside. I think the story behind how it was found was fascinating. It would be so awesome to be exploring and come upon something so beautiful. I know the guy who found it didn't have the lights that we had and probably had no idea how large it was, but how cool.

Note to self: don't take a baby on a cave tour



 If you look to the right of the "turtle" sign, you see a turtle. There were lots of look-alike objects pointed out.


 Obviously I had my camera set on some crazy setting. I'm really p.ed about all of these pictures.



 this picture makes me want to say "AHHHH" in an angelic voice or something
 Downtown Chattanooga


No comments: