Saturday, February 6, 2010

Playdates and trouble

I thought that it would be fun to have friends come over while I'm resting. I thought it would be perfect for me to have company and Luc would have someone to play with. I am starting to think it may be more work for me than it is rest though. We have had two playdates this week where I found myself getting up to discipline Luc more than resting. He is really going through a difficult age right now. He has a very hard time sharing.

On Friday, my friends Jennifer and Jessica came over with their kids. The second they walked in Luc hit one of the kids. He was in time out 6-7 times during the couple of hours that they were here for hitting another child with a hammer or car or another toy.

Except for Luc's behavior, I have really enjoyed having company with my friends. Brian and I are very blessed to have such good friends out here. We love y'all!

Notice Luc's face. He did not want Kayla to touch his tractor in any way.
So he threw a big fit
This is the new toddler underwear model!

No comments: