Saturday, February 13, 2010

Luc's having fun - updated with another picture

Luc has been having a lot of fun since I've been in the hospital. He gets a playdate every day now. I was so worried about not being able to be around to intervene in his bullying but I hear he has been super sweet. I hope he keeps that up.
He  had fun decorating cookies at "Iss Im's" house

Caren even put him to work. I told her that he helps at home with laundry and dishes. Looks like he is adding to his chore list now.

I want to thank everyone for helping with Luc so far. I can't tell y'all how much Brian and I (and Luc) appreciate it. I know he is having so much fun with his friends. Thank you thank you thank you!

Luc has been able to get in a little big brother practice with baby Molly lately. He loves to hold babies.


It has been extremely difficult for me to be away from Luc, especially at night. Emotionally, that has been the most difficult thing for me right now. Thursday night when he and Brian were getting ready to go home, he said "come home Mama". It completely broke my heart. I hope he understands that I am not chosing to be away from him. I pray so much that I will have an uneventful weekend and the Dr DeStefano feels comfortable that I will be safe going home on Monday.

No comments: