Saturday, February 6, 2010

Kristen, the game is on! ;-)

My friend Kristen is due just a few days before me. We joke about who will be bigger this pregnancy. We both probably gained more weight than we should have our first pregnancies. Since Kristen can still exercise and I am limited on my walking and definitely can't exercise, I'm guessing I'm going to lose. Oh well! So here we are, both of us are in our 24th week.
Kristen, I don't think there's too much difference in size but man, you're bump is much higher. They keep telling me at my doctor visits that I am carrying him low. I guess they're right.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

hmmm... yes i guess i am still allowed to exercise, but that definitely doesn't mean i'll be doing it. game on girl, i can eat ice cream like nobody's business. you are carrying low, i hadn't really noticed that before.

Kristen said...

p.s. i didn't realize you were taller than me
p.p.s. i like how your shadow cuts off half my butt in this picture

Noelle said...

haha well you keep eating your ice cream and I'll keep eating my candy. And shut up...your butt is not even big at all, crazy girl! I don't think I'm that much taller than you. I think I was closer to the camera.

Alyssa said...

I want to play!

Noelle said...

Alyssa, you can definitely join in! I know I'm already beating you though.