Sunday, February 7, 2010

Finally no rain!

Saturday was one of the only nice days we've had in forever. We took the opportunity to head to the playground. I took my zoom lens and parked myself in the sun to watch Luc and Brian play. It was so nice to get outdoors.

After nap, we went to Luc's friend's Kayla's and Levi's birthday party. Kayla's mom, Jessica, knows how to throw the perfect toddler birthday party. I would love to have a house and yard to be able to have all of Luc's friends over for fun toddler activities. Way to go Jessica! All the kids had a blast. No worries. I spent a lot of time sitting out on the beautiful deck.
How cute is this birthday boy?
Caden and Caleb showing their brotherly love.
Luc moving in on Annie
Toddler footprints to the house

Caleb loved the pudding paint

Luc got the snow all to himself


No comments: